The first congress of the Lithuanian Confederation of Small and Medium Carriers (LMVVK).
The first convention of the Lithuanian Confederation of Small and Medium Carriers (LMVVK) took place at the Vilnius Grand Resort on the 25th of May.
During the convention, the following issues relevant to carriers were discussed and proposals were made:
* Abolition of cash for payments with employees from January this year.
* Increasing the discriminatory minimum wage coefficient.
* Quotas for recruiting workers from third countries and their reduction.
* Restoration of reinvestment profit tax.
* Infrastructural development of the "Green Course".
* Mobility package issues.
* Transferring business to neighboring countries.
* Adequate representation of carriers.
* Behavior of the government and state institutions towards carriers.