Extraordinary, extended meeting of the LVK Council
2022 03 04
On March 4th , LVK President Andrius Romanovskis invited all associations and their members to an extraordinary, extended meeting of the LVK Council.
1. 16:00 - 16:30
- Introduction and Government Approach to Economic Relations with Russia / Belarus (A. Romanovsky)
- Review of Lithuanian business situation due to Russian aggression (M. Dubnikov)
- Company preparation for the crisis - TV3 experience (L. Blaževičiūtė)
- Changes in employment policy due to the war in Ukraine (A. Razumienė)
- The issue of economic sanctions against Russia / Belarus (V. Kriaučiūnas)
2. 16:30 - 18:00 Speeches by LVK members on the "tour de table" principle
- Situation on the ground - challenges of the war in Ukraine (trade, logistics, settlements)
- Do we have any questions for the Government that the LVK needs to raise? Are there any regulations that need to be newly adopted, changed or stopped?
- Do companies have internal plans for a crisis situation? What help does the LVK and the Government need?
- Other questions - other topics?