Meeting of the Customs Advisory Committee
2021 12 10
On December 10, we invite you to attend a remote meeting of the Customs Advisory Committee (CCC) organized by the business associations involved in the CCC.
Agenda of the meeting:
- Introductory remarks by Darius Žvironas, Director General of the Customs Department, Chairman of the MCC.
- New trends (World Customs Organization, mobility package, logistics mega-trends). (Presented by the Association "Lineka", Lithuanian Confederation of Industrialists).
- Somewhat ecological procedure for customs clearance of exports and transit (speaker Arūnas Bertašius, Vice-President of the Lithuanian Business Confederation).
- Implications of the treatment of minor violations (speaker Rugilė Andziukevičiūtė, Transport Innovation Association).
- It is planned to change the conditions of use of KIPIS for business from 2022. January 1 (rapporteur Martynas Armonaitis - Klaipeda State Seaport Authority).
- Can the Customs Advisory Committee help the state and business in a changing environment? (Rapporteur: Edmundas Daukantas, President of the Lineka Association)